Busse's Public Office Hours
"We should catch up..." or "You should meet so-and-so..." are phrases that get bandied about quite a bit, but all too often with less follow-through than we'd like -- even though these kinds of meetings can be incredibly valuable.
To work on that for myself, I've created "Public Office Hours" in my Calendly (+ Zoom).
What are some topics we could talk about?
- Are you looking for a new job opportunity? Tell me about it, maybe I can help make introductions, or at least be aware of what you're after so I can keep that on my radar.
- We know each other but haven't caught up in a while. Let's change that. (If you're in Richmond, VA, and want to catch up in person, let me know as I have a different link for that.)
- You are a Product Manager of some sort and want my feedback on what you're working on.
- You've heard about what my company Terazo does, and would like to have an informal conversation about how we might be able to help you in your work before having a "sales" meeting.
- You tell me! There's a field on the scheduling form for you to let me know what you'd like to meet about.
Access to the rest of this page, including my scheduling form, is available to subscribers of my site - which is free. If for some reason you are dead-set against subscribing but still want to meet, it won't hurt my feelings. Just contact me and I can send you the link.
Office hours availability has been updated for February 2023